Perks and other changes

News and announcements about project.
admin
Site Admin

Perks and other changes

Post by admin »

Dear players, we present you the latest project news!

A perks system has been added to the game that can give such advantages:
- Armor and helmet at the beginning of each round.
- A HE grenade at the beginning of each round.
- Smoke and two flashbangs at the beginning of each round.
- Defusal kit (Counter-Terrorists) at the beginning of each round.
- Desert Eagle pistol and ammo for it at the beginning of each round.
Image Image Image
Image Image
Perks are displayed on the game scoreboard and purchased for game cash, which can be earned directly in the game.
You must be a registered user to use perks.

Other changes:
- Player skins now work for 14 days, all previously purchased skins will be expire on 03/31/2020, at 23:59 server time.
- The limit of 20 rounds now has each player their own and not common to the server. Private servers still do not have this limit.
- The game again displays a message about connecting players to the server.
- All Deathmatch (FFA) map have voice communication enabled (K button). If voice communication is not pleasant then it can be disconnected in Settings on the website.
- Added left hand mode in Settings on the website.
- Private (rented) servers with public access received a separate filter on the main page - Private Servers.

Stay tuned!
Firefly_

Re: Perks and other changes

Post by Firefly_ »

Thank you, admins, for listening to my response! I suggested a few weeks ago that a left-hand mode be added to the game and you listened! I support this greatly as listening to your fanbase and community on what should be added always makes your community more grateful and respect you more, as well as makes us want to support you financially more. So thank you, developers, for listening to both me, Joseph Allen, and other players of your fanbase because we appreciate it a lot.
Firefly_

Post by Firefly_ »

However, I don't support the disabling of skins. What I do think is that the buying and purchasing of skins should be disabled, but not the skins themselves. Maybe you guys could add an "inventory" menu where people could change to previously purchased skins that have now been disabled for buying at the shop. This inventory menu could also be the place where players change their previously unlocked knives. Overall I think the purchasing of skins should be disabled, but not the skin use itself.
Thanks,
-Firefly
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Firefly_ wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:38 pm However, I don't support the disabling of skins. What I do think is that the buying and purchasing of skins should be disabled, but not the skins themselves. Maybe you guys could add an "inventory" menu where people could change to previously purchased skins that have now been disabled for buying at the shop. This inventory menu could also be the place where players change their previously unlocked knives. Overall I think the purchasing of skins should be disabled, but not the skin use itself.
Thanks,
-Firefly
Hello! Maybe, we didn’t put it very correctly. "Disabled" is mean that they will expire and players will need to buy them again, if they want to use skins more.

Changed "disabled" to "expired" in the first post.
Firefly_

Post by Firefly_ »

Hello! Thank you for clarifying what you meant admin. However, now that I understand it this only adds a new problem. I still don't support the disabling of skins. Players have earned the money to buy those and to reset them would be a bad idea. Now that players know that every once and a while skins will get reset, what's the point of buying them? Because of this, skins will serve no purpose and will not be at all. Players won't buy something that will just eventually expire and serves no purpose besides cosmetic. Yeah, sure before you could say that the skins served no purpose. Except they did, they were a display of skill and power, and this was also supported by the player's skill level. But disabling and expiring the skins will discourage players from buying them, and thus they will serve no purpose. So I don't think this will be a good idea. It would kinda like resetting everyone's skill level or hours on the game. It's just not a good idea. Some solutions would be to make custom skins free or cheaper, and really good custom skins would get added to the shop. That way the developers don't have to work and get free content, AND players could be proud of their own skin that they design getting added to the game. Another solution would just not disabling the skins and instead adding new skins to the game, or just leaving it as it is. Thank you for reading and I hope you hear me out.
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

I totally agree with you. We have been working very hard to look good with the skins, but now that they expire there really is no point in getting skins. I think the perks should stay how it is, but can you add more like the AK, assault rifle, and bullpup. Because those are some of the most popular weapons.
Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Hi everyone why i dont have in game my gun and armor when i go to shop they say active thanks.
5566cannotdie

Post by 5566cannotdie »

Are the perk system still working? I joined multiple servers with perks enabled, but I didn't see those equipment equipped in the beginning. I still need to buy them.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The perk system is still active on the project.
Perks can be bought in the shop