Game models and sounds

Interesting and useful information about the game.
Pacifista

Game models and sounds

Post by Pacifista »

In our game we have a few Game Models and Sounds available:
  • Benders

Video with Benders Weapons and Player Models
ImageImage
  • Classic With Inspection

Video with all Classic Weapons with Inspection
  • Classic GO-Animations

Video with all Classic GO-Animations Weapons
  • Conditional Zero

Video with Conditional Zero Weapons and Players models

videos made by
Romik
“In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”
— Dalai Lama
Think_Vision

Re: Game models and sounds

Post by Think_Vision »

excuse me, but who made the sg 553 for the go animations, I have found a hidden message in the skin relating to a anime girl, I couldn't find who made it so i'm replying this here, sorry if i'm doing anything wrong
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

Think_Vision wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:38 pm excuse me, but who made the sg 553 for the go animations, I have found a hidden message in the skin relating to a anime girl, I couldn't find who made it so i'm replying this here, sorry if i'm doing anything wrong
Good day.

What exactly are you talking about?
Can you send a screenshot of this?
Think_Vision

Post by Think_Vision »

Yuri wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:16 am
Think_Vision wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:38 pm excuse me, but who made the sg 553 for the go animations, I have found a hidden message in the skin relating to a anime girl, I couldn't find who made it so i'm replying this here, sorry if i'm doing anything wrong
Good day.

I had a screenshot of the message, but I have lost it somehow, but what the writer said was "if you see this message post a random image of uraraka on my *profile* (*i cant remember if it was profile or a different word*)

here is an image of this anime girl, https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... g&usqp=CAU

How I found the hidden message was by a glitch or accident, when I was spectating, a picture was in the top left corner of the magazine skin the player's gun who i was spectating. I seen the sg 553 skin and saw that the message saying to post an image of a anime girl.
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

Think_Vision wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:12 am
Yuri wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:16 am
Good day.

I had a screenshot of the message, but I have lost it somehow, but what the writer said was "if you see this message post a random image of uraraka on my *profile* (*i cant remember if it was profile or a different word*)

here is an image of this anime girl, https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... g&usqp=CAU

How I found the hidden message was by a glitch or accident, when I was spectating, a picture was in the top left corner of the magazine skin the player's gun who i was spectating. I seen the sg 553 skin and saw that the message saying to post an image of a anime girl.
That is, this is just an Easter egg from the author of this skin.
This is a very interesting observation.

We need to find the author. :)