Share some stories

Discussions, suggestions.
ZywOo 4139611

Share some stories

Post by ZywOo 4139611 »

Happy new year, everyone!

This is ZywOo 4139611, awp player, and I have played this game for almost half a year. I don't know when I will quit, but I would like to share some stories before I forget them...

A funny story... help teammate help yourself!
Map, dust2. Opponent CT Vet - OliviasBigFart. I have extra money, therefore, I have dropped another awp at T spawn in case anyone needed it. After that, I was camping at A door while OliviasBigFart came from B with DE only. He did nothing but staring at me when I turned round. Of course, I got him, but wondered why he didn't shoot me. After chat, I was told he was about to shoot, but at that moment, he picked up the awp I dropped... :lol2: The awp I dropped has saved my life!

A gratitude story ... awp for 1st round
Map, dust2. For most servers, the starting money is 800, therefore I can't afford an awp for the 1st round. However, there are always some friends know me as awper, and drop me an awp me for the 1st round. I appreciate player SALEEM most because after leaving T spawn, he found me with DE only. At that moment, he dropped me his awp... just because he thought I played better than him...

I've met a lot of good friends in this game, and really enjoyed the time with them. To all my friends, happy new year and wish you good luck!
Yuri

Re: Share some stories

Post by Yuri »

ZywOo 4139611 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:25 pm Happy new year, everyone!

This is ZywOo 4139611, awp player, and I have played this game for almost half a year. I don't know when I will quit, but I would like to share some stories before I forget them...

A funny story... help teammate help yourself!
Map, dust2. Opponent CT Vet - OliviasBigFart. I have extra money, therefore, I have dropped another awp at T spawn in case anyone needed it. After that, I was camping at A door while OliviasBigFart came from B with DE only. He did nothing but staring at me when I turned round. Of course, I got him, but wondered why he didn't shoot me. After chat, I was told he was about to shoot, but at that moment, he picked up the awp I dropped... :lol2: The awp I dropped has saved my life!

A gratitude story ... awp for 1st round
Map, dust2. For most servers, the starting money is 800, therefore I can't afford an awp for the 1st round. However, there are always some friends know me as awper, and drop me an awp me for the 1st round. I appreciate player SALEEM most because after leaving T spawn, he found me with DE only. At that moment, he dropped me his awp... just because he thought I played better than him...

I've met a lot of good friends in this game, and really enjoyed the time with them. To all my friends, happy new year and wish you good luck!
Thank you for the story.

Indeed, she is very funny.
It would be very nice to see a similar story on video and show it to other players.

Good luck with the game ZywOo!