Merge Guest Account with new ID #

Discussions, suggestions.
kinez

Merge Guest Account with new ID #

Post by kinez »

Hi guys, I received a reply from you on email that you can merge my Guest Account statistics with my newly created ID # - I lost access to my Guest Account 2 weeks ago when the systems went down.

Could you please merge my Guest "[k1] Kinez" statistics with my new Personal ID #345914?

Any chance also that my Knife Kill stats can be brought over into the Knives System also?

HUGE thank you in advance, as I was <700 ranking at the time.

Thank you in advance guys!
Michael.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Merge Guest Account with new ID #

Post by admin »

Statistics combined
kinez

Post by kinez »

LEGENDS!!! Thank you very much guys!

Stay safe,
K.
Crypt1c

Post by Crypt1c »

I could use help with the same issue! Please merge my old guest account "Crypt1c" with my new registered account User id: #397535
deekosh

Post by deekosh »

Hi admin,

Please assist to merge my Guest Account statistics with my newly created ID #417151 as i lost access to my Guest Account since the latest update few days back.

My guest name was "dee kosh". Please assist to merge all my statistics to my new ID #417151.

Thank you so much.
k1_kinez

Post by k1_kinez »

Hi Yuri,

Kinez here, player and server owner. I can tell by my stats today that the Recounting process is almost complete.

Referring to the attached image and this thread I created, back on 31st July my Guest account was combined with my ID #345914 - and the data displaying my Guest account was emptied.

Could you please ensure my Guest data is combined with my ID #345914? Rest assured there is barely any 'meat' data in there as I only played Classic maps and had the standard knife as Guest.

Cheers,
Kinez.
Attachments
Kinez UnregStats.png
Kinez UnregStats.png (176.33 KiB) Viewed 3944 times
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

k1_kinez wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:55 pm Hi Yuri,

Kinez here, player and server owner. I can tell by my stats today that the Recounting process is almost complete.

Referring to the attached image and this thread I created, back on 31st July my Guest account was combined with my ID #345914 - and the data displaying my Guest account was emptied.

Could you please ensure my Guest data is combined with my ID #345914? Rest assured there is barely any 'meat' data in there as I only played Classic maps and had the standard knife as Guest.

Cheers,
Kinez.
We'll check it out.
And we will tell you about the results.
k1_kinez

Post by k1_kinez »

Thanks Yuri.

Is Knife Kills something the team is reviewing also? As I see I've gone backwards from 951+ to 304.

Cheers,
Kinez.
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

k1_kinez wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:21 pm Thanks Yuri.

Is Knife Kills something the team is reviewing also? As I see I've gone backwards from 951+ to 304.

Cheers,
Kinez.
That's all right. These Kills were recalculated only for Classic maps.