Suggestions

Discussions, suggestions.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions

Post by admin »

Lemon wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:15 am First thing: thanks for bringing CS 1.6 back into my life! Excellent work.

Way back, like 15 years ago, I managed a couple of CS servers with popular knife maps. I would love to see some of the old maps on your servers:

ka_matrix
ka_incline2
ka_battlezone

Let me know if there's any interest.
We will check these maps and, if possible, add these maps to the cs-online.club project
GGOHAN

Post by GGOHAN »

poderia diminuir os tamanhos das miras
joeSlaughter

Post by joeSlaughter »

I wish there was more incentive for people to play more maps than just Dust2. Especially in NA. I love Dust2 but I miss playing Mirage, Inferno, Nuke and train in 1.6.

Ok so onto the real suggestions:

-More crosshair sizes \ I personally play with a really small crosshair so it would be nice to get something a little smaller than what we have :biggrin:

-In the server browser, maybe test our ping and show us beforehand so we can choose the best latency before joining.
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

joeSlaughter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:52 am I wish there was more incentive for people to play more maps than just Dust2. Especially in NA. I love Dust2 but I miss playing Mirage, Inferno, Nuke and train in 1.6.

-More crosshair sizes \ I personally play with a really small crosshair so it would be nice to get something a little smaller than what we have :biggrin:

-In the server browser, maybe test our ping and show us beforehand so we can choose the best latency before joining.
Thanks for your suggestions.

If you have any problems with ping, then you can use this setting. And also reduce the screen resolution.

xxxdemonxxx

Post by xxxdemonxxx »

Yuri wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:58 am
joeSlaughter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:52 am I wish there was more incentive for people to play more maps than just Dust2. Especially in NA. I love Dust2 but I miss playing Mirage, Inferno, Nuke and train in 1.6.

Thanks for your suggestions.

If you have any problems with ping, then you can use this setting. And also reduce the screen resolution.

you should increase the kick minimum ping, the game works well but still get kick
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

Do you mean to raise the maximum ping limit?
xxxdemonxxx

Post by xxxdemonxxx »

yeah, something like that when you active the network optimization
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

How do you change crosshair because i want ot dynamic with a dot but idk which is the the command
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

You can change it in Game Settings: https://cs-online.club/en/settings

Mystic

Post by Mystic »

YH BUT I WONT A DOT AS CROSSHAIR AND I REMEBER THERE WAS A CONSOLE THAT YOU COULD TYOE WHT YOU WANTED