Re: Suggestions

Post by brileloof »

add more servers to regions

Thanks.
AupaZaragoza

Post by AupaZaragoza »

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for this browser game, it's helping us a lot to go through this lockdown quarentine.

Second, with all my respect, I think you've ruined the game. There were plenty of maps, plenty of servers, anything you wanted...but now everything has changed. I'm sure you have your reasons, but it's a pitty and I'm afraid that you'll see that you'll lose many players. It's all about of time.

With these new restrictions...there're not to many options to choose, and you surely know that only a few people will pay.

It's only my opinion, but If we focus of what these changes mean to the the players I think that it's a big mistake. We've lost freedom of chosing maps, who to play with, the option of playing with better players or just simply chill...

Anyway, thanks for offering us this lovely platform.

Abrazos
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

AupaZaragoza wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:26 pm Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for this browser game, it's helping us a lot to go through this lockdown quarentine.

Second, with all my respect, I think you've ruined the game. There were plenty of maps, plenty of servers, anything you wanted...but now everything has changed. I'm sure you have your reasons, but it's a pitty and I'm afraid that you'll see that you'll lose many players. It's all about of time.

With these new restrictions...there're not to many options to choose, and you surely know that only a few people will pay.

It's only my opinion, but If we focus of what these changes mean to the the players I think that it's a big mistake. We've lost freedom of chosing maps, who to play with, the option of playing with better players or just simply chill...

Anyway, thanks for offering us this lovely platform.

Abrazos
Hello and thanks for your feedback.
We already changed our new Filter system, check it now.
Firefly_

Post by Firefly_ »

brileloof wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:51 am
Firefly_ wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:57 am Okay, the following is EVERY suggestion I have for cs. Reading will take a while so viewer discretion is advised. Anyway, without further ado, every suggestion I have for Cs online club ;

1- Inventory system: What this essentially means it will be a menu for the player to sort their stuff. This includes knife skins, skins, and further additions to the game, and will also include things like player skill, rank, and level. Overall this is to make it easier and more logical to be able to change your knife skins and Player skins without having to go to the shop, which doesn't make as much sense
2 - balancing- Teams: What this means is to BALANCE THE TEAMS AND GAMEMODES. I think a lot of people can agree that the teams are unbalanced. Terrorists are WAY more powerful than Counter-terrorists because of certain elements. This is mostly because of 2 reasons, the first is the Ak-47. The Ak-47 is way too powerful and the way too cheap. It is the definition of a crutch weapon and is cheaper and stronger than the counterpart, the M4A1. The other reason is that the terrorists get cheaper weapons and always able to play offensively, even in hostage rescue where they are supposed to be defensive. Because of this, the Counter-Terrorists are always underpowered and is difficult to play as. Maybe the terrorist weapons could be more expensive or the Counter-terrorists get cheaper weapons or even more weapons get added, but please guys, this is a real issue. For both the good players and bad ones. Anyway adding weapons gets me to my next point, which is...
3- Weapons: Guys please, the weapon system is getting boring. I've played the game for a while and although the weapon system is fine, it's not that great. More weapons such as more Light machine guns or Shotguns would be greatly appreciated, but more grenades and tactical equipment would be awesome. Some examples of more weapons would be; revolvers, Molotov cocktails, the nova shotgun, aa-12 shotgun, spas-12, neveg Light Machine gun, Kriss Vector submachine gun, or the beretta-93 light machine gun.
4-More options: This would be awesome. More lighting, graphics, crosshair, weapon, menu, player model, sensitivity, and overall settings would be fantastic. A colorblind mode is an idea I've brought up before but didn't seem to get much attraction. Brileloof brought up bullet marks, which I think is a great idea, and could really improve the game.
Lastly, I would like to say thank you for reading through this extremely large document. I put quite a bit of work into typing it, so I appreciate you reading this. Also, if you support or agree with this document, please reply your personal thoughts and opinions below.
Suggestion 2 I understand, but this game is supposed to simulate the experience of CS 1.6. Yes the AK is slightly unbalanced, but that’s just the element of the game. Counter-strats for AK: flashes (good utility usage = :), soften them up with a frag, lastly GET GUD M8.
Your 3rd suggestion doesn’t make quite sense. The vector, for example, was never originally part of CS 1.6, but adding guns and nades from the Global Offensive counterpart might be a nice touch.
Your 4th suggestion could probably be implemented, but will take a dang long time. Sensitivity is already in the game, though, it’s not to perfect. Graphics will always be potato no matter what. Finally, the crosshair styling is fine, but I would recommend static and dynamic options.

Your friend,

Brileloof
First of all Brileloof, this game isn't supposed to fully simulate the experience of cs-1.6. The admins have added a lot of features and maps (like the lego awp map or the welcome to hell map) that weren't in the original cs-1.6. Even though the ak-47 has been balanced by the time of this post (which I love the admins for, thank you!). I still think adding new weapons wouldn't be "breaking the simulation of cs-1.6" like you said. Considering all the features that have been added that weren't in the original cs-1.6. Adding a vector would be relatively easy as well. Just take a sprite from a game using the vector as a gun (for example, such a game is Black Ops 2), then add the cs-1.6 hand and add new accuracy, damage, and ammo. And bam, you got an entirely new weapon from scratch. Also, why should the ct's "get gud" at utility? The terrorists don't have to and so why should the ct's have too? Because of an overpowered weapon and an imbalance of power? That's super dumb, one team shouldn't have to "get gud" while the other one doesn't have too. Because then its still unfair. Not to mention using utility in the first place costs money, which means less money for a gun and thus you still get destroyed as a Ct. Also, I would like to mention that I do have in fact, more skill than you... So who really needs to get gud mate. Lastly, before you post something Brileloof. I suggest reading over it. Because your points were very easy to dissect and prove wrong :)
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

Hey mens, kewl.
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

Hey mens, kewl. SKILL =/= SKILL
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

admin wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:01 am If you want to make a suggesion about our project improvement: just tell us here, we will read all messages and think about it.

We are waiting!
More defuse, awp, dm servers for US/CA servers, please.
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

Firefly_ wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:01 am
brileloof wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:51 am
Firefly_ wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:57 am Okay, the following is EVERY suggestion I have for cs. Reading will take a while so viewer discretion is advised. Anyway, without further ado, every suggestion I have for Cs online club ;

1- Inventory system: What this essentially means it will be a menu for the player to sort their stuff. This includes knife skins, skins, and further additions to the game, and will also include things like player skill, rank, and level. Overall this is to make it easier and more logical to be able to change your knife skins and Player skins without having to go to the shop, which doesn't make as much sense
2 - balancing- Teams: What this means is to BALANCE THE TEAMS AND GAMEMODES. I think a lot of people can agree that the teams are unbalanced. Terrorists are WAY more powerful than Counter-terrorists because of certain elements. This is mostly because of 2 reasons, the first is the Ak-47. The Ak-47 is way too powerful and the way too cheap. It is the definition of a crutch weapon and is cheaper and stronger than the counterpart, the M4A1. The other reason is that the terrorists get cheaper weapons and always able to play offensively, even in hostage rescue where they are supposed to be defensive. Because of this, the Counter-Terrorists are always underpowered and is difficult to play as. Maybe the terrorist weapons could be more expensive or the Counter-terrorists get cheaper weapons or even more weapons get added, but please guys, this is a real issue. For both the good players and bad ones. Anyway adding weapons gets me to my next point, which is...
3- Weapons: Guys please, the weapon system is getting boring. I've played the game for a while and although the weapon system is fine, it's not that great. More weapons such as more Light machine guns or Shotguns would be greatly appreciated, but more grenades and tactical equipment would be awesome. Some examples of more weapons would be; revolvers, Molotov cocktails, the nova shotgun, aa-12 shotgun, spas-12, neveg Light Machine gun, Kriss Vector submachine gun, or the beretta-93 light machine gun.
4-More options: This would be awesome. More lighting, graphics, crosshair, weapon, menu, player model, sensitivity, and overall settings would be fantastic. A colorblind mode is an idea I've brought up before but didn't seem to get much attraction. Brileloof brought up bullet marks, which I think is a great idea, and could really improve the game.
Lastly, I would like to say thank you for reading through this extremely large document. I put quite a bit of work into typing it, so I appreciate you reading this. Also, if you support or agree with this document, please reply your personal thoughts and opinions below.
Suggestion 2 I understand, but this game is supposed to simulate the experience of CS 1.6. Yes the AK is slightly unbalanced, but that’s just the element of the game. Counter-strats for AK: flashes (good utility usage = :), soften them up with a frag, lastly GET GUD M8.
Your 3rd suggestion doesn’t make quite sense. The vector, for example, was never originally part of CS 1.6, but adding guns and nades from the Global Offensive counterpart might be a nice touch.
Your 4th suggestion could probably be implemented, but will take a dang long time. Sensitivity is already in the game, though, it’s not to perfect. Graphics will always be potato no matter what. Finally, the crosshair styling is fine, but I would recommend static and dynamic options.

Your friend,

Brileloof
First of all Brileloof, this game isn't supposed to fully simulate the experience of cs-1.6. The admins have added a lot of features and maps (like the lego awp map or the welcome to hell map) that weren't in the original cs-1.6. Even though the ak-47 has been balanced by the time of this post (which I love the admins for, thank you!). I still think adding new weapons wouldn't be "breaking the simulation of cs-1.6" like you said. Considering all the features that have been added that weren't in the original cs-1.6. Adding a vector would be relatively easy as well. Just take a sprite from a game using the vector as a gun (for example, such a game is Black Ops 2), then add the cs-1.6 hand and add new accuracy, damage, and ammo. And bam, you got an entirely new weapon from scratch. Also, why should the ct's "get gud" at utility? The terrorists don't have to and so why should the ct's have too? Because of an overpowered weapon and an imbalance of power? That's super dumb, one team shouldn't have to "get gud" while the other one doesn't have too. Because then its still unfair. Not to mention using utility in the first place costs money, which means less money for a gun and thus you still get destroyed as a Ct. Also, I would like to mention that I do have in fact, more skill than you... So who really needs to get gud mate. Lastly, before you post something Brileloof. I suggest reading over it. Because your points were very easy to dissect and prove wrong :)
IM 2K SKILL BUSTA also get gud :D
Smash

Post by Smash »

admin wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:01 am If you want to make a suggesion about our project improvement: just tell us here, we will read all messages and think about it.

We are waiting!
добавьте карту awp lol
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Smash wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:37 pm добавьте карту awp lol
Рассмотрим предложение.