Suggestions

Discussions, suggestions.
brileloof

Re: Suggestions

Post by brileloof »

brileloof wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:56 am
Jeff wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:57 pm Is there b hopping? i have always wanted to bunny hop in any cs but my computer cant handle csgo
What’s the PC specs?

Sincerely,

Brileloof
Also, yes, you can b-hop. Practice makes better.
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

Kamols wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:00 pm Hello guys,

One very important suggestion by me. Since I`m top 1 player and playing alot, this suggestion would help players like me.

I have noticed that there are players which are flashing own teammates all the time.
I got the point that there are some low level skill players which do not know how to throw a flash bang - but this is not the case.

I`m talking about guys with pretty high skill which just throws as much flashes as possible in the start of the round.
Which leads to result that own teammates cannot start the round normally and in long term they simply change the team or leave the server.

Possible solutions?

1. I remember in old CS times, there was this add-on which was used in one of the servers.
When own teammates throws a flash bang - it does nothing to own team. It flashes the opposite team - but not own one.

2. Some possible kick or temporary bug by automatic system which sees that you are blinding own players.
Don`t know if this is possible.
I don’t think this should be implemented, but a vote kick system would be actually pretty sick.

Sincerely,

Brileloof
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

Firefly_ wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:55 pm What about adding sprays to the game? It would just be like the sprays in csgo and could add an extra feature to the game and wouldn't be too hard to add to the game. There could even be sprays to commemorate certain events or people (like winners of the Monthly contests or plays that are legendary in the community, or even updates as well as updates). I also suggest adding more weapons to the game, as the weapon selections are getting dull after a while ( for example, there is only 1 light machine gun and 2 types of shotguns). If the devs would add more weapons like Molotovs and more variants of handguns to each side, I think it would significantly increase the game. Lastly, I think there should be Mvp also like in csgo, where the end of each round would say an MVP, for things like most eliminations or defusing the bomb.
You can do the spray sound, btw. The bind is T.

Your welcome,

Brileloof
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

[HR] Deegz wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:59 pm Kamols,

I have countless proof of you joining servers with 2 or 3 players in them and making sure they are complete newbs so you can rack up hundreds of kills while getting little to no deaths... this in my opinion is a complete cheat and scam, as soon as a good player joins the server you leave because you are afraid to die... very low of you... you are an embarrassment to the sport and to this legendary game. Your suggestion is dumb and your not the top 1 player in this game. You got there by playing with strictly newbs and get killed by people like me easily (rank 248). I told you i was going to report you for being a cheat in this game.
Kamols wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:00 pm Hello guys,

One very important suggestion by me. Since I`m top 1 player and playing alot, this suggestion would help players like me.

I have noticed that there are players which are flashing own teammates all the time.
I got the point that there are some low level skill players which do not know how to throw a flash bang - but this is not the case.

I`m talking about guys with pretty high skill which just throws as much flashes as possible in the start of the round.
Which leads to result that own teammates cannot start the round normally and in long term they simply change the team or leave the server.

Possible solutions?

1. I remember in old CS times, there was this add-on which was used in one of the servers.
When own teammates throws a flash bang - it does nothing to own team. It flashes the opposite team - but not own one.

2. Some possible kick or temporary bug by automatic system which sees that you are blinding own players.
Don`t know if this is possible.
Chillax to the max mah dude 8-)
Firefly_

Post by Firefly_ »

brileloof wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:55 am
Firefly_ wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:42 am what about adding keybinds controls and specific player settings? It would add to the game and some examples of specific player settings are; Being able to play in 3d mode, being able to switch the location of the players arm and weapon to the right or left side of the screen like in CS:GO, playing in colorblind mode, disabling the player's model ( removing the arm and weapon of the player from the screen of the player), and being able to change different keybinds to user preferences

What the frickin’ duck do you mean by 3D mode? (crank that res m8)

Cya lil junior,

Brileloof

Brileloof, 3d mode is a mode for 3d glasses, as the name implies. Smh
Firefly_

Post by Firefly_ »

Firefly_ wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:42 am what about adding keybinds controls and specific player settings? It would add to the game and some examples of specific player settings are; Being able to play in 3d mode, being able to switch the location of the players arm and weapon to the right or left side of the screen like in CS:GO, playing in colorblind mode, disabling the player's model ( removing the arm and weapon of the player from the screen of the player), and being able to change different keybinds to user preferences

Cya lil junior,

Brileloof

-Firefly
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

Firefly_ wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:45 am

Cya lil junior,

Brileloof

-Firefly
3d mode not beneficial. in my opinion.

Sincerely,
Brileloof
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

30 round limit for defuse and hostage and 50 for dm, meat, AWP, and tdm

Thanks.
Firefly_

Post by Firefly_ »

brileloof wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:05 am
Firefly_ wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:55 pm What about adding sprays to the game? It would just be like the sprays in csgo and could add an extra feature to the game and wouldn't be too hard to add to the game. There could even be sprays to commemorate certain events or people (like winners of the Monthly contests or plays that are legendary in the community, or even updates as well as updates). I also suggest adding more weapons to the game, as the weapon selections are getting dull after a while ( for example, there is only 1 light machine gun and 2 types of shotguns). If the devs would add more weapons like Molotovs and more variants of handguns to each side, I think it would significantly increase the game. Lastly, I think there should be Mvp also like in csgo, where the end of each round would say an MVP, for things like most eliminations or defusing the bomb.
You can do the spray sound, btw. The bind is T.

Your welcome,

Brileloof
*you're
brileloof

Post by brileloof »

kewl mens 8-)