Suggestions

Discussions, suggestions.
PFC Joseph Allen

Re: Suggestions

Post by PFC Joseph Allen »

brileloof wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:34 am
Firefly_ wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:01 am
brileloof wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:51 am

Suggestion 2 I understand, but this game is supposed to simulate the experience of CS 1.6. Yes the AK is slightly unbalanced, but that’s just the element of the game. Counter-strats for AK: flashes (good utility usage = :), soften them up with a frag, lastly GET GUD M8.
Your 3rd suggestion doesn’t make quite sense. The vector, for example, was never originally part of CS 1.6, but adding guns and nades from the Global Offensive counterpart might be a nice touch.
Your 4th suggestion could probably be implemented, but will take a dang long time. Sensitivity is already in the game, though, it’s not to perfect. Graphics will always be potato no matter what. Finally, the crosshair styling is fine, but I would recommend static and dynamic options.

Your friend,

Brileloof
First of all Brileloof, this game isn't supposed to fully simulate the experience of cs-1.6. The admins have added a lot of features and maps (like the lego awp map or the welcome to hell map) that weren't in the original cs-1.6. Even though the ak-47 has been balanced by the time of this post (which I love the admins for, thank you!). I still think adding new weapons wouldn't be "breaking the simulation of cs-1.6" like you said. Considering all the features that have been added that weren't in the original cs-1.6. Adding a vector would be relatively easy as well. Just take a sprite from a game using the vector as a gun (for example, such a game is Black Ops 2), then add the cs-1.6 hand and add new accuracy, damage, and ammo. And bam, you got an entirely new weapon from scratch. Also, why should the ct's "get gud" at utility? The terrorists don't have to and so why should the ct's have too? Because of an overpowered weapon and an imbalance of power? That's super dumb, one team shouldn't have to "get gud" while the other one doesn't have too. Because then its still unfair. Not to mention using utility in the first place costs money, which means less money for a gun and thus you still get destroyed as a Ct. Also, I would like to mention that I do have in fact, more skill than you... So who really needs to get gud mate. Lastly, before you post something Brileloof. I suggest reading over it. Because your points were very easy to dissect and prove wrong :)
IM 2K SKILL BUSTA also get gud :D
Holy christ you know when I gotta get out of a 3 month break to respond to this toxic kid. First of all Brileloof Firefly is now 3000+ skill so you're still worse than him statistics wise and you being pretentious doesn't help your case. You act like your hot stuff and then get schooled by a guy who actually knows what he is doing. If you are gonna act like a pro at least know what you are talking about. :lol: :roll:
Smash

Post by Smash »

[fimg][/fimg]
admin wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:01 am If you want to make a suggesion about our project improvement: just tell us here, we will read all messages and think about it.

We are waiting!
можно побольше серф карт прохождение которых нет в ютубе? хочется самому подумать) Заранее спасибо
Wallhack and Beer

Post by Wallhack and Beer »

admin wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:01 am If you want to make a suggesion about our project improvement: just tell us here, we will read all messages and think about it.

We are waiting!
Tip 1: add the map "cs_deagle5";

Tip 2: Private servers can have up to 32 players (only private servers[more gold])

Tip 3: Change more settings on the private server

Tip 4: Change more player settings
-- bind mouse1 “+attack;adjust_crosshair”
-- gunsmoke
-- fastsprites X
-- cl_dynamiccrosshair
-- suitvolume
-- zoom_sensitivity_ratio
Last edited by Wallhack and Beer on Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hup

well

Post by hup »

Add gamepad support
swifty

Post by swifty »

Can we have an option to kick players who harass other players?
Firefly_

Post by Firefly_ »

swifty wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:10 pm Can we have an option to kick players who harass other players?
This is an excellent suggestion, vote kick should be added. As a lot of servers have people that friendly fire or flash bang their own team. good jo, and good idea : )
Firefly_

Post by Firefly_ »

trkz wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:27 am can't enter the game, always waiting in the login screen
Try changing your search engine, if that doesn't work. Try different playing on different maps or on maps with less players. Sorry to hear this, and I hope I could be of help.
Firefly_

Post by Firefly_ »

eduyutigucak wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:10 pm Hey, just wanted to say thank you for setting up this website, I am really enjoying it. I have discovered it a week ago, how long has it been around for?
around 2-2.5 years : D
ji32k7ru8

Post by ji32k7ru8 »

Can you suggest continuous sniper bans for CT and TS?
They look like cheating
Lemon

Post by Lemon »

First thing: thanks for bringing CS 1.6 back into my life! Excellent work.

Way back, like 15 years ago, I managed a couple of CS servers with popular knife maps. I would love to see some of the old maps on your servers:

ka_matrix
ka_incline2
ka_battlezone

Let me know if there's any interest.