Wrong statistics

Discussions, suggestions.
Kamols

Wrong statistics

Post by Kamols »

Hello,

Before the statistics broke - I had +10k kills with 6 k skill level, now I have only ~ 7k kills with lower skill level.
I`m wondering if I will ever get that back? :roll:

Regards,
Kamols
admin
Site Admin

Re: Wrong statistics

Post by admin »

Kamols wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:20 am Hello,

Before the statistics broke - I had +10k kills with 6 k skill level, now I have only ~ 7k kills with lower skill level.
I`m wondering if I will ever get that back? :roll:

Regards,
Kamols
Unfourtanely, our statistics server SSD's was died and we were forced to upload all statistics again.
Since processing takes a long time, we took the log files for last 30 days (1 december), so you have fewer kills. However, as for TOP1 player, it will not be difficult for you to kill even more players.

We apologize for the inconvenience, this will not happen again.
Kamols

Post by Kamols »

Hello,

I`m sorry about Your SSD`s.
Maybe you should create some donation, so You can gather some money and a create a server cluster, so you always have a backup to return to?
I think some of the people would be happy to donate because so far you have done a great job.

By the way it does not matter if I`m top 1 or top last - simply people have spend hours of playing and it went for nothing - of course I like the game it self, otherwise I would not spend hours of playing, but loosing 30 % of statistics is kinda bad.

Does not matter if you are in gaming industry or bank industry, when it comes to IT - backups are always needed.

Chears,
Kamols :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Kamols wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:30 pm Hello,

I`m sorry about Your SSD`s.
Maybe you should create some donation, so You can gather some money and a create a server cluster, so you always have a backup to return to?
I think some of the people would be happy to donate because so far you have done a great job.

By the way it does not matter if I`m top 1 or top last - simply people have spend hours of playing and it went for nothing - of course I like the game it self, otherwise I would not spend hours of playing, but loosing 30 % of statistics is kinda bad.

Does not matter if you are in gaming industry or bank industry, when it comes to IT - backups are always needed.

Chears,
Kamols :)
We understand you and we will process all statistics again but this will take time.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Post about this situation: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132

Closed.