Update 0.0.7#145

News and announcements about project.
ctjb.tvl.dpc

Re: Update 0.0.7#145

Post by ctjb.tvl.dpc »

So this will be your answer to every query from now on? I understand you'd like to get as much as possible out of it, however reading this isn't very motivational for buying it.

Anyway, I think you know better than me what exactly has been changed. And all what I'm saying is that if I don't get into the room because it's full and I know it because I see it (or get a refuse when connecting) - that's perfectly fine. But if I click second time to connect (so obviously an intention), it looks as connected and afterwards it just get stuck 9 of 10 times instead of simply rejecting me because the room is full (as it was before, you know right ;) ) - well that is quite rude and waste of time. I deduced it is because of premium slots from the fact that after exiting I can see it occupied by these. So I understand your strategy to motivate buying premium is to make the non-premium just worse than it was. Well that's sweet. :suicide2:
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

ctjb.tvl.dpc wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:15 pm So this will be your answer to every query from now on? I understand you'd like to get as much as possible out of it, however reading this isn't very motivational for buying it.

Anyway, I think you know better than me what exactly has been changed. And all what I'm saying is that if I don't get into the room because it's full and I know it because I see it (or get a refuse when connecting) - that's perfectly fine. But if I click second time to connect (so obviously an intention), it looks as connected and afterwards it just get stuck 9 of 10 times instead of simply rejecting me because the room is full (as it was before, you know right ;) ) - well that is quite rude and waste of time. I deduced it is because of premium slots from the fact that after exiting I can see it occupied by these. So I understand your strategy to motivate buying premium is to make the non-premium just worse than it was. Well that's sweet. :suicide2:
Sorry that our message caused you such emotions.
One of the most effective solutions to this problem may be buying a Premium.

We ourselves fell for these numbers tricks when we saw 9/10, and then it turned out that it was full.
The whole point here is that the connections are set up a little differently than in a regular COP.

We will consider your proposal for queuing.
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

ctjb.tvl.dpc wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:15 pm So this will be your answer to every query from now on? I understand you'd like to get as much as possible out of it, however reading this isn't very motivational for buying it.

Yes, this is really happening because a lot of people are trying to get on the server, but no one succeeds.
At the moment, we cannot change this in any way, unfortunately.
crystal

Post by crystal »

hi can you teach me how to change skin to a girl? and how can upload this ??? thanks god bless :angel:
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

crystal wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:05 pm hi can you teach me how to change skin to a girl? and how can upload this ??? thanks god bless :angel:
For using thats skins you need to earn some Cash.

Then you can buy these skins in the Shop: Girl Spetsnaz for CT and Mila for T

jalalthyking

Post by jalalthyking »

hi I cant Play the game freezes when i Touch connect PLS fix :))))))))
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

jalalthyking wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:41 am hi I cant Play the game freezes when i Touch connect PLS fix :))))))))
Try turn on or off this option.

Also try decreasing your screen resolution in settings and clearing your browser cache.
jalalthyking

Post by jalalthyking »

can you PLS fix this (conecting to room) thing?
i have been like this for a week can you PLS fix ? :bye:
jalalthyking

Post by jalalthyking »

PLS i beg you this is my one and only thing in my life PLS fix :((((( i always report none fix for a whole week :( i think i Will quit og IT doesn't Work :(
:bye:
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

jalalthyking wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:48 pm PLS i beg you this is my one and only thing in my life PLS fix :((((( i always report none fix for a whole week :( i think i Will quit og IT doesn't Work :(
:bye:
Try to disable all possible mods for HD textures and other models in the game, and also clear your browser cache.
After all this, restart your browser.