Update 0.0.7#145

News and announcements about project.
Yuri

Re: Update 0.0.7#145

Post by Yuri »

ji32k7ru8 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:43 am I hope to display the player ID below the crosshair
I remember that CS 1.6 had this feature before
To remember your opponent not only by nickname, but also by ID?
ji32k7ru8

Post by ji32k7ru8 »

of course
First you need to know where your teammates are
When he dies, you can easily tell where the enemy came from
Besides, my screen is 32 inches
When the ID is in the lower left corner, it is not obvious
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

ji32k7ru8 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:57 am of course
First you need to know where your teammates are
When he dies, you can easily tell where the enemy came from
Besides, my screen is 32 inches
When the ID is in the lower left corner, it is not obvious
In the next update, the nickname will be shifted closer to the sight.
jalalthyking

Post by jalalthyking »

hi this is jalalthyking
please can you bring baCK cursor please i have been trying to learn numbers to buy weopons PLS and PLS return cursor
scgo has cursor to buy weopons why dont you have one by jalalthyking :yes3:
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

jalalthyking wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:51 pm hi this is jalalthyking
please can you bring baCK cursor please i have been trying to learn numbers to buy weopons PLS and PLS return cursor
scgo has cursor to buy weopons why dont you have one by jalalthyking :yes3:
The cursor was removed because it was causing severe errors during gameplay when the game was interrupted.
We do not plan to return it yet, but in the future we may find a solution to this problem.
jalalthyking

Post by jalalthyking »

which is the best way to rank Up in the game
yyjai

Post by yyjai »

there is a No C4 Bug in Terr Side now
Please fix it Thanks
ctjb.tvl.dpc

Post by ctjb.tvl.dpc »

Don't know what you did but now it is hardly possible to get into the room. So it allows me to get in and then just got stuck ... dozen times in a row so not a bad luck. I assume you allowed the paying players to take over the free slot. Another example, I move onto different tab when I'm waiting for next round and stuck again so I understand I get kicked by the server. Well this sucks. If the server is full and it's impossible to join then it should not allow me to do so. Wasted time for me. Anyway, why it's not possible to do it as a waiting list, just log in and then get allowed to enter when a slot is available?
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

ctjb.tvl.dpc wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:36 pm Don't know what you did but now it is hardly possible to get into the room. So it allows me to get in and then just got stuck ... dozen times in a row so not a bad luck. I assume you allowed the paying players to take over the free slot. Another example, I move onto different tab when I'm waiting for next round and stuck again so I understand I get kicked by the server. Well this sucks. If the server is full and it's impossible to join then it should not allow me to do so. Wasted time for me. Anyway, why it's not possible to do it as a waiting list, just log in and then get allowed to enter when a slot is available?
Are you saying that when you log into the server you are constantly kicked out because some of the premium players take your place?
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

ctjb.tvl.dpc wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:36 pm Don't know what you did but now it is hardly possible to get into the room. So it allows me to get in and then just got stuck ... dozen times in a row so not a bad luck. I assume you allowed the paying players to take over the free slot. Another example, I move onto different tab when I'm waiting for next round and stuck again so I understand I get kicked by the server. Well this sucks. If the server is full and it's impossible to join then it should not allow me to do so. Wasted time for me. Anyway, why it's not possible to do it as a waiting list, just log in and then get allowed to enter when a slot is available?
A good solution to avoid this problem is to purchase a premium.