Update 0.0.5#129

News and announcements about project.
admin
Site Admin

Update 0.0.5#129

Post by admin »

Update 0.0.5#129 changes:

Interface:
- "Game Commencing" alert before game restart.
- Bomb icon is blinking at bomb place.
- Players can now select content for Weapons and Players models separately.
- Voting system updated:
To start vote kick/ban you need to be registered player with 5 or more kills on this match.
To vote you need to have 3 or more kills on this match.

- Added "Screen width" setting. which can be used to get better contentration in game (try, it's adding borders on sides of the screen).
- Money changes are now displaying on the left of the screen.
- On the meat maps money are resetting to 800 on 16000.
- Added message "Buy time is over" when you are trying to buy something when buy time is over.
- More controls buttons can be changed now.
- Server owner name and ID is now showed in the game scoreboard.

Rating system:
- Skill and Cash now counting at Classic maps only (de, cs, as).
- Knives usage stats are available.

Rented servers:
- Servers owners can now enable reserved slot for themselves.
- In-game admin menu is now available for servers owners (top left corner).
Actions allowed: kick, change team, restart game. To kick and ban player for 15 minutes you still need to use "My servers" page.
- Servers owners are now called "Owners" and admins are now called "Helpers".
- New cvars: mp_roundtime, mp_c4timer, mp_freezetime, mp_buytime.
- Added ability to disable certain weapons on private server by in-game admin menu.

Bugfixes:
- AFK kick timer is fixed.
- Fixed blood disable option, it's it "Bullet marks / Show blood" option now.
- Fixed standart knife model on CZ, CSS and Benders gamemodes.
- Fixed some website translations.
- Fixed kill streak sounds on rented servers.

Stay tuned!
jalalthyking

Re: Update 0.0.5#129

Post by jalalthyking »

fix the skill in the game broooooo
k1_kinez

Post by k1_kinez »

Hi guys, just a kind heads up that the in-game menu for Server Admin doesn't seem to be functioning as I can only bring up the menu, and use '0' to Exit it - no other numerical menu option functions.

- Added ability to disable certain weapons on private server by in-game admin menu.

Cheers,
Kinez.
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

jalalthyking wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:20 am fix the skill in the game broooooo
Good afternoon.

Statistics system is on maintenance now.
We are removing away skill and Cash from "meat" maps - fy, aim, awp, 35hp, he etc.
All in-game action these days will be counted into accounts later.

Processing date now: 2020-05-14. Many logs (~200 millions game actions for last 6 months)!
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

k1_kinez wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:31 am Hi guys, just a kind heads up that the in-game menu for Server Admin doesn't seem to be functioning as I can only bring up the menu, and use '0' to Exit it - no other numerical menu option functions.

Cheers,
Kinez.

Good afternoon.

Could you send screenshots with the fact that you have nothing in the admin menu
k1_kinez

Post by k1_kinez »

Hi Yuri, the admin menu is there and appears when clicked - but selecting any of the available menu options doesn't work when pressing 1, 2, 3, or 9 for example. Only '0' works to Exit the admin menu. (Note: I use Google Chrome browser)

Server: https://cs-online.club/play/27191/sg
kinez

Post by kinez »

Hi Yuri, I've just tested and the admin menu worked - but it has glitches. On a fresh reload of the server, it will function. But after some time or actions, the menu options (1, 2, 3, 9 etc) won't function again - only '0' to Exit.

But, I did manage to restrict the auto-sniper weapon for both CT and T - so that worked successfully.

Hope this all helps!

Cheers,
Kinez.
Lemmy

Post by Lemmy »

Hi guys,

there are a couple of things working wrong for me since last update. I cannot get any cash playing in Classic servers (de, ar, cs...), I just got stuck in the same amount of cash no matter how many guys I defeated. And there's also something weird with my skill. I lost about 2.000 points from one day to the next (just don't know why), and sometimes I don't see my user name either in the list but just an user number...

anyone else's got the same bugs?

:sorry2:
Yuri

Post by Yuri »

Lemmy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:38 pm Hi guys,

there are a couple of things working wrong for me since last update. I cannot get any cash playing in Classic servers (de, ar, cs...), I just got stuck in the same amount of cash no matter how many guys I defeated. And there's also something weird with my skill. I lost about 2.000 points from one day to the next (just don't know why), and sometimes I don't see my user name either in the list but just an user number...

anyone else's got the same bugs?

:sorry2:

Now technical work is underway with statistical data.
All Cash that you received on classic maps will be returned to you.
facmarques

Post by facmarques »

hi yuri i have same problem with cash before 2 october i get total cash but after the 2nd october untill now my cash account still same i dont know i get more kills or not plz fix this problem quickly cheers
Facmarques