Help to translate this game!

News and announcements about project.
admin
Site Admin

Help to translate this game!

Post by admin »

Hello dear players!

We understand that players from almost all over the world play on our servers and we want all of them to be comfortable talking and reading about the news of our project. At the moment, our site has 100% language support for such languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian. The text for other languages ​​is automatically translated and we want to change it!

If, in addition to your native language, you know English, here are some ways you can help:
1. Send us in any form convenient for you a list of typos on our website, be sure to indicate the language.
2. We can create a news section in any of the languages ​​supported by our website and designate you as a moderator of this section so that you can answer user questions and post news translations there. In this case, you will have direct access to news from the developers in a Discord.

In any case, we will reward players for their help. The rates are as follows:
1. One translation mistake on a Website or news (except Russian and Ukrainian): 4 Cash.
2. Forum moderator: 400 Cash every 2 weeks.

What is Cash?
Visit Shop

Stay tuned!
AliRezaRos

Re: Help to translate this game!

Post by AliRezaRos »

Hi i want to help cs 1.6 club to be translatet on Farsi. Farsi is irans language!
Loopole

Post by Loopole »

Hi admin im new i wanna see if u could hook me up with cash and try to maybe add bunny hop maps plzzz thx Ur the besy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Loopole wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:37 am Hi admin im new i wanna see if u could hook me up with cash and try to maybe add bunny hop maps plzzz thx Ur the besy
Hi! You can achieve Cash in game. Bunny hop maps will are available soon!
nyl

Post by nyl »

I'm In for translating GUI in romanian

can you send me language files that need translating?
Joukl

Post by Joukl »

Hello, I would like to translate this game to Slovak language, and if it will be good, then I would translate to Czech language too. Thx for answer :)
EeveePlAyEr

Post by EeveePlAyEr »

Hi, i am about to translate to finnish so i need english text files
Skifo414

Post by Skifo414 »

i Can help you translate this game on croatian and on serbian
pls reply
arshil.mirza

Post by arshil.mirza »

Hello this is Arshil from india i hava a problem related to this games whenever i start this game i kicked out from the server automatically i have been facing this problem from many from past two weeks please could you help in this i am pissed off!!!!!! :oops: :roll:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Post by ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ »

Hi admin, I would like to help translate the game in Portuguese BR , I know this game is already translated in this language but need some improvement, some words is suppose to be right but is not adapted so I thing this can be even best.